Check In/Check Out
- The Patricia Grand offers a 24 hour front desk.
- Must be 21 years of age to check in at The Patricia Grand.
- Valid photo identification is required.
- Check-In check-inter 4:00 PM
- Check-Out Time: Before 11:00 AM
- Valid Credit or Debit Card must be presented upon check-in. A pre-authorization will be placed on the card to cover incidentals during your stay.
- No personal checks will be accepted for payment of the account.
- An advance deposit equal to one night’s room, plus taxes and fees, is due at time of booking.
- An advance deposit of $150 per person is due at time of booking for all golf packages.
- The remaining account balance will be due at check-in to the resort.
- Room rates are based on 2 adults per bedroom. For additional guests over the age of 18 add $20.00 per night.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Only 1 discount may be allowed per reservation. No additional discounts may be added to special package rates, group rates, golf package rates, or promotional rates.
Fees, Surcharges,and Taxes
- The Patricia Grand charges a 5.5% Resort Fee, a 1% Destination Marketing Fee, and a daily $5.00 plus tax Access Fee.
- A Weekend Surcharge of $15.00 is applied to Friday and Saturday night stays.
- Rates are subject to 11% sales and local taxes.
- Horry County has instated an additional 1% local tax that will go into effect on May 1, 2017.
- Any stays after May 1, 2017, will have their balance adjusted to reflect this tax increase.
Cancellations & Changes
Oceana Resorts offers the opportunity to add an optional Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) to your reservation for $30.00 plus tax that will protect you if you should need to cancel, change plans, or depart early. This option must be added within 24 hours of confirming your reservation. The VPP can be added easily during Step 2 of your online reservation or by calling (844) 888-0325.
If you choose to decline the Vacation Protection Plan, you understand:
- Advance deposits are non-refundable on reservations that decline the optional Vacation Protection Plan.
- A Date Change Fee* of $20.00 will apply for each date change.
- An Early Departure Fee* will be applied to any reservation departing earlier than the registered date of departure at time of check-in.
- This fee will range from $50.00-$150.00 based on seasonality and room type.
*If a package rate requires a minimum length of stay, the minimum stay must still be met after any date changes or the rate will be recalculated at current Best Available Rate before applying the fee. Guests who have purchased the Vacation Protection Plan will have this fee waived, but rates may still be adjusted based on minimum length of stay requirements.
- Free parking is provided to guests at The Patricia Grand located in the parking garage across from the resort.
- Guests are provided a parking permit at check-in which must be displayed at all times while parking on-site.
- To ensure sufficient parking for all guests at the resort, parking permits are issued in accordance to the size of room.
- We are unable to issue additional parking permits.
- 1-Bedroom Suites and smaller will receive 1 Parking Permit at check-in.
- 2-Bedroom Suites and larger will receive 2 Parking Permits at check-in.
- Valet Parking is available in-front of the registration area.
- A $10.00 per day charge applies to valet parked vehicles.
A Note About Large and Oversized Vehicles
The Patricia Grand parking garage was designed for small to moderate sized vehicles and contains some compact turns. Guests are asked to please notify the front desk before attempting to park a large or oversized vehicle so that proper accommodations may be made. However, oversized vehicle parking is extremely limited and is available on a first-come-first-served basis only. The Patricia Grand will not be held liable for any damage caused by attempting to park an oversized vehicle within the parking garage.
- The Patricia Grand is a smoke-free and tobacco-free Myrtle Beach resort experience. This includes all rooms, balconies, and common areas.
- As a courtesy to other guests, and to maintain a healthy and clean environment, the use of electronic cigarettes, vaporizers, and smokeless tobacco of any kind is also prohibited.
- If there is evidence of smoking in your room and/or your balcony, you will be charged a minimum $150.00 cleaning fee.
- Violation of this policy may also result in eviction of stay.
- Currently, we only accept select breeds of dog only (we currently do not accept Rottweiler, Pit Bull, Boxer, German Shepherd, or Chow breeds).
- Other pets such as cats, birds, and reptiles are not allowed.
- These pets are welcomed all year round in select room types only.
- A Pet Fee of $20.00 plus tax per night/per pet will be collected at check-in.
- Stays of 8 nights or longer have a flat Pet Fee of $150.00, plus tax, per pet.
- This $150.00 fee will recur monthly (every 28-31 days) for the length of the reservation.
- 2 pets per room.
- 20 lb. weight limit.
- Carriers are recommended in the event you must leave your dog alone in the guest room.
- Pets must be on a leash when in public areas of the resort and are not allowed in the pool areas.
- All service animals are accepted and are not considered pets. The terms above do not apply to service animals.